Learn more about poverty, health and healthcare by checking out the linked research and information below.
Oregon Health Authority provides reports on a variety of public health indicators across the state. Some of these indicators include:
- WIC County Facts and WIC Annual Report
- Maternal and Child Health Data
- Oral Health Status of Children
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System
- Teen Pregnancy and Birth Rates
National Center for Health Statistics through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) provides data by state and topics including a wide range of health and poverty-related areas through their FastStats, such as:
- Teen Pregnancy / Birth Rates
- Oral and Dental Health
- Emergency Department Visits
- Health by ethnicity, gender, and age
Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services website includes a section on Research, Statistics, Data, and Systems where one can search a wide range of trends and reports through the CMS Data Navigator.